Thursday, September 30, 2010

Volunteers to work with Chefs Cheng and Pardus

The CIA Annual Meeting of the Board of Trustees will be held this year on Saturday October 16th. Chef Cheng and I will be preparing a variety of Asian street foods from K10 for the Saturday luncheon.

If you'd like more practice in an Asian kitchen, or just want something to do, we will be prepping in K10 on Friday evening Oct. 15 and finishing on Saturday morning through early afternoon.

If interested, please contact me via this Blog Post or in Person in K1. I need 5 strong, motivated cooks.... It should be fun.

Thanks in advance!

MP

4 comments:

  1. We're on - situation is resolved. I'll send you details on Monday. Keep Friday afternoon and Saturday 8-3 open...Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, Shiro - any others if they want to work with us. Prep Friday afternoon for about 3-4 hours and work Saturday from about 8-3. Spread the word.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chef,
    I will be available Saturday the 16th, not sure about Friday but I will try, I will keep you posted.

    Patrick Webb

    ReplyDelete