Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Pre Day 1

Testing....testing.....Hey - anyone there? This should be live on Intra-Learn as of August 23rd.
Let me know you're out there!

OK, welcome to the K1 Blog.

This is the place where you post questions for me (up until 8:00PM on School nights) and to interact with each other, answering each others questions, bouncing ideas around, and looking back at past posts from former students to see what THEY did.

It's also the place to tell me what you'd like to see more of, hear less of, and what I can do to make the course more informative. Do we need to shoot a new video clip for the Site? Add some new recipes? Fix some typos in the old ones?

I'll log on here at least once a day, usually between 8:00-9:00 PM to check in, but really, this is a forum for you to discuss things with each other and establish a community learning base. Over time, you'll build a library of experience that help you learn from each others mistakes and build on successes. This is a work in progress, help me keep the ball rolling.

Questions? Comments?

4 comments:

  1. May I see the sous chef paperwork documents??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for testing this with me. I'm still working out how to position things. The Sous documents are on the opening page now - above my initial post. If you have any other questions, let's use this forum and try to encourage the others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great chef. I look forward to using this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very helpful with the details of each station, I like this system, hope we can help with getting a pic of our dish tomorrow, I would like to see this system catch on....

    ReplyDelete