Thursday, October 25, 2018

Checking in on Grades after Quiz #1 and Day 4

Hi,

I have entered the grades for Quiz #1, they should be visible to you on-line.

Daily grades for days 1-4 will be entered tomorrow afternoon, along with comments, after I have had a chance to review all of your on-line participation requirements, and combining them with my notes.

I want to give a "heads up" - failure to be fully prepared for class is lowering the grades of many of you.

Today, daily grades ranged from 50  to 90 points.

4 people were sufficiently prepared to earn 90%
1 person earned 85%
1 person earned 80 %
1 person earned 75%
5 people earned 70%
3 people earned 50%

I encourage you to look at the grading rubric in the front section of your Course Guide to see how daily grades are determined and what you can do to ensure that you are achieving your best.

I hope to see you all fully prepared and engaged every day for the rest of the course so that you can succeed, learn. practice, cook, and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment