Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Follow Me Through Vietnam on The Fish Sauce Trail

Hi ! I promise not to hijack Chef Eisenhauer's course material...

I arrived in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam 2 days ago to eat, research, and work with nuoc mam  (Fish Sauce) the back bone of Vietnamese Cookery.

 For most of March, I'll be traveling to Phan Thiet and the island of Phu Quoc, the two most important regions for nuoc mam production, to taste, work, and learn more about this product and share what I find with you.

In order to share effectively, I've started a new blog - The Fish Sauce Trail - which you can access at this link : http://thefishsaucetrail.blogspot.com/.

Everyday ( Wifi Gods willing), I'll be posting an online journal with photos, video, and explanations of where I am and what I'm seeing and doing.

Please feel free to post questions and comments, I'll try to respond in a timely manner.



No comments:

Post a Comment