Monday, December 13, 2010

Day 7 and Vietnamese prep

Day 7:

Look at tracking schedule and be aware of all prep that needs to be done ahead for Day 8. Once we're on track with that I have some cool stuff to play with:

Hamachi Kama - what's that? Look it up, it's delicious! We can have it for family meal Day 7 if it's grilled before 10:30 and finished in the oven by 11:00. Talk to me about prep + condiments.

Tomago - Japanese sweet "omelet" used for certain sushi applications. I'll bring recipe and pan to cook it in

Finish prepping Pork Butts and Bellies for Vietnamese menu - if it's done on Day 7 we have porky goodness on Friday

If you have any questions, ask here.

I'll check in at 8:00 and again at 9:00 because I was out-of-town.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, hows it going chef, this is Nick Griffo i'm on Zev's account. It just so happens that i'm doing a Tourchon of Foie Gras for Thursday and I was just wondering if you had any good suggestions or maybe a nice recipe. Thanks

    ReplyDelete